SIAST Kelsey Campus as the sun goes down on Idylwyld Drive.
SIAST’s Kelsey Campus has nearly 600,000 square feet of classrooms, laboratories and shops. It is named for explorer Henry Kelsey. This site has also been the location of several previous vocational schools. South of the main SIAST building is the original Saskatoon Normal School, later renamed the Saskatoon Teacher’s College, and now the E.A. Davies Building. This is where prospective teachers came from various parts of Saskatchewan to train as teachers from 1922 to 1964.